Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

clean recipes, pumpkin, oatmeal, simply living a fit life, angela kalp


Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

I absolutely LOVE oatmeal and Pumpkin and add a little pure maple syrup...WHOA!!!!   
Originally found this recipe on the beachbody blog.  I am always looking to speed up my kitchen time so I used the microwave and I was done in 2 minutes!!   Check out the quick and easy recipe for 2 servings below.

Ingredients:
1¼ cups water
½ cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup pumpkin puree
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp. cinnamon
1 Tbsp. chopped pecans
2 tsp. pure maple syrup
½ cup almond milk
Preparation:
Microwave the water and the oats for 2 minutes.
Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pecans; mix well.
Divide evenly between two serving bowls; top each with maple syrup and ½ cup almond milk

21 Day Fix portions (per serving)
2 yellow, 1/2 purple, 1 tsp    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce