Birthday Treasure Hunt

Creating a Birthday Party to Remember


When it comes to birthdays, I am all about the experience.  The way you make someone feel lasts so much longer than what's in the wrapping paper or gift bag.  I have had such a blast creating a treasure scavenger hunt for my nephew for the past two years.  Youtube video in the works for additional details.

                                                                                      Love that smile:)

I was even able to save on party decorations since I utilized some fun Halloween props I had on hand. 



 


Check out the little clip below that I put together of this great day.  



Thanks for stopping by and please drop me a line or comment if you would like for me to continue sharing this content.   
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce