Create an Epic Outdoor Space

If you landed on this page then I guess you LOVE the outdoors as much as I do.  The sights and sounds of nature never cease to amaze me.  In the original planning stage we were looking to add a tiki bar to the pool area however space was absolutely non-existent. I kept tossing around ideas and NO, transforming the garage was vetoed, absolutely NOT in this lifetime.😏😂  So the decision was made to go above the pool.  Not exactly what I had pictured in my mind but as construction progress was made, I found it to be...EVEN BETTER!  Oh my gosh, the way the deck spans out into the treetops TOTALLY feels like my very own tree house.  I know...Do you have the childhood memories flooding in your mind right now?!?   I remember as a child, going to Grandmas and thinking how cool my uncles were because they had a treehouse built by my grandfather of course ❤💗



Yes...the swing is my favorite spot to hang with a good book.  

I hope by sharing my creation, I have inspired you to start thinking about your space.  We all need a place to recharge and hopefully enjoy the splendor of nature.

Please share your spaces...let's inspire others to #getoutdoors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce