Buckeye Shakeology

Buckeye Shakeology

If you have a sweet tooth and looking to kick the habit...you have seriously come to the right place!!! I've always had a love for cookies, candy and cake and if it involved peanut butter, well...LOOK OUT!!!    Since I found my Shakeology I no longer find myself tempted when walking thru the bakery section or seeing those candy bars at the register because I get something delectable each and every day...without packing on the extra pounds or inches!

This Dense Nutrient Shake gives your body all the vitamins and minerals it needs to thrive...

Proteins & Aminos, Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Adaptogens, Prebiotics and Digestive Enzymes.
I used to take vitamins and supplements to support my healthy eating but they started to become expensive so when I found Shakeology I was able to save money, have it as a meal and an increased immune system!!

  


Buckeye Shake Recipe

Ingredients:1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology8 oz Almond milk1 Tbsp Peanut Butter8 oz IceBlend all ingredients in blender until desired consistency



If you are interested in how Shakeology can help you and looking looking to lead a healthier lifestyle complete the application below and we can chat.  We can work together on a plan that works for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce