Meal Planning and Prep Sunday


simply living a fit life, meal planning, angela kalpSunday meal prep is how I set myself up for success.  I also find that I save so much money on groceries because I'm not running to the store for items all week to make this or that meal.  I save time prepping my meals since I look to chop and cook most of my things in advance so I have less daily clean up.

My planning is going to focus on items I have on hand and will add in a few that I need to pick up...I hate to throw food away because it spoiled. This week I will be making protein pancakes and using up some produce in my bin.

Love the ease of planning my meals since I follow the 21 day fix program and it is great for portion control.

I create a spreadsheet and add the known items, then fill in the blanks with the other meals/snacks to reach my daily needs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce