Tropical Bliss

Tropical Bliss


This may have been a favorite for me!!  I found this one in the fixate cookbook and I had some pineapple on hand and I thought...Why not!!  I couldn't have been more pleased...snow was falling and I was feeling like I was somewhere in the tropics!!  Lucky for me I have a vivid imagination.

Seriously...If you love chocolate and pineapple this one is for you!!

Ingredients:
1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
1/2 c water
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
1 cup ice

Place almond milk, water, shakeology, pineapple and ice in a blender; cover.  Blend until smooth.

If you are interested in transforming your health or to learn what shakeology can do for you email me at kalpangela@gmail.com or complete the challenge group application below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce