Passion for Health and Fitness...


I had a dream 10 years ago of becoming a personal trainer.  I absolutely fell in love with health and fitness would read everything I could get my hands on and I wanted to share it with everyone I talked to.  I would have loved to start my own business but no idea how to make it work, lived in the country, no cash for a start up and honestly fitness wasn't so big back then.  I decided there was no way my dream could ever come to be and I already had an 8-5 job which I fully enjoyed...so I pushed my dream off. 

Two years ago my fiancé was forced into a career change.  He had a normal four day work week which he absolutely loved and then it all changed! Imagine having finally found your sole mate and now learning that you would have to live separate lives for weeks at a time due to his career which now involves traveling.  Our life as we knew it was completely turned upside down!! 

Fortunately, an opportunity was presented to me to become a health and fitness coach!  No start up fee, no inventory and all the free training I needed to succeed!!!  It was like a dream come true, and when I needed it most!! I get to help others with my love and passion for health and fitness and make extra income in the process.  I still miss him terribly when he's away but I don't experience the loneliness...my day's are consumed with friends that I consider FAMILY!!  We work together, we train together and we grow from each others strengths! I’m not a fitness expert or professional trainer but these programs and products have CHANGED MY LIFE!! I am so PASSIONATE about sharing them with others! HOW COULD I NOT?!? I help people…I CHANGE LIVES…like mine…like YOURS…we are THE SHOOTIN STARz!! TOGETHER we are BETTER! Together we are UNSTOPPABLE!!

Join our team…Join our FAMILY!   


If you have a passion for health and fitness, want to serve others or just looking for purpose...complete the app below and let's chat!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce