Portabella Mushroom Lasagne

Last weekend I decided to make a small pan of lasagne to surprise my fiance for his birthday.  When I was done, I realized I had mixed together enough ricotta and hamburger for a large pan, so I had to come up with something???  BUT WHAT???  Looking in the fridge, I noticed I hadn't used my portabella mushrooms yet, so I thought...why not??? 
OH MY GOODNESS!!  The things you can do with Portabella Mushrooms!!!! AMMMAZZINGG!!!!

Give it a try and let me know what you think <3
   

Portabella Mushroom Lasagne


Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef (93/7)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
26 oz of grandma's sauce

1 (15 oz) container of Ricotta
2 Tbsp chopped  fresh parsley
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

15 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
4 Large Portabella Mushrooms
  • Cook and stir ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano in a large skillet over medium heat until beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Add grandma's tomato sauce and simmer until sauce is heated through, about 10 minutes.
  • Prepare portabella mushrooms-wash and remove stem. Dry and brush with olive oil.  
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish
  • Mix ricotta cheese, parsley, and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
  • Place a portabella mushroom in pan. cover bottom of mushroom with meat sauce, top with ricotta mixture and some shredded cheese, Spoon another layer of meat sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
  • Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until mushroom is at desired consistency.
  • ENJOY!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce