Applesauce Chia Muffins

angela kalp, simply living a fit life


I came across a recipe the other night for Applesauce Chia Muffins and thought perfect!!  I knew I had some applesauce in the fridge that I needed to use up and I hate wasting food, so it was the perfect option for Sunday breakfast!! 

The muffins were very tasty and can be made quickly.  I loved that it called for maple syrup instead of white sugar but I usually use applesauce in place of oil.  So I will be trying to clean up this one a little more by finding a replacement for the oil without losing the texture and taste.  

Baking Tip:  I baked only 20 minutes and they were very moist.  Make sure when testing them the toothpick comes out crumby not wet and they will be super moist.  Get complete directions here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce