Hard Corps

angela kalp, simply living a fit life

So as a beachbody coach one of the things I absolutely love is the fact that I get to try such a variety of workouts!!!  Sometimes I like to get in and get done...face it we are all busy!!!  Right now I need to make the most of my time!!  I WANT RESULTS and I don't have hours to work at it!!  You don't need tons of equipment for this one or a lot of extra space so it will work for anyone!  The great thing about this program is that is was created by Tony Horton and his no non sense approach to fitness. 
This program will get you results in only 22 minutes per day, 6 days a week!!  Seriously who can't find 22 minutes??


Tony said The men and women of the United States military inspired him to create his latest masterpiece.  During the last 15 years, Horton has toured dozens of bases all over the world, helping troops in every branch of the armed forces maximize their physical potential. “I have tremendous respect for our troops,” says Horton. “And I wanted to honor them by creating a simple, challenging, boot camp-style program that delivers functional, real-world strength to everyday people.”
Hard Corps consists of eight routines alternating between total-body cardio and resistance workouts. Most of the moves are things that you would be familiar with so no learning curve and you will maximize muscle recruitment.  There are three rounds of exercises in each workout.   
Dumbbells and a pull up bar or a resistance band and door attachment are all you need to get started. Right now the challenge pack also includes the all-new Variable Resistance Beachbody PT Sandbag. “Unlike a dumbbell, a sandbag’s center of gravity shifts as you lift it,” says Horton, explaining that a sandbag’s effectiveness comes from its instability. “As the sand moves inside the bag, your stabilizing muscles have to work overtime to keep you balanced.” The harder they work, the faster they grow.
Sneak peak of week 1:


Week 2-Spent about 5 minutes planning out meals after I checked out my fridge, freezer and pantry.
This week was a win because I didn't need to go grocery shopping...
angela kalp, simply living a fit life


I am looking for 5 people to join me and my test group!! 

Complete the app and we can chat!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce