Strawberry Salsa



This week my meal planning revolved around produce that needed used up and cuts of meat from the freezer.  I typically meal prep on Sunday but this past weekend was so gorgeous I wanted to spend every last minute outside getting my flower beds in order.  So tonight with some careful planning I was able to make a scrumptious dinner of tuna steaks, parmesan roasted cauliflower and strawberry salsa and prepare tomorrow's lunch and dinner at the same time!   I even managed to get out and get the grass cut, something I have been trying to do for almost a week!  So I would definitely consider tonight a complete success!! 

You have to try this delicious recipe for strawberry salsa!!



Ingredients:
2 cups Strawberries, chopped
1 small jalapeño, chopped
Good squeeze of a lemon

Cut ingredients and mix well.  serve over fish or as a side dish with chips! 
would love your feedback... let me know how you liked!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce