Nutrition and timing is key to getting results!!

Clean eating isn't a diet...it's a lifestyle!!

Ready to nourish yourself??  I promise that once you trade in fad dieting for clean eating you will find that your spending less at the grocery store especially if your purchasing pre-packaged food and you will get the results you are seeking.  I know because I have done it!!  Read my story!!

No matter how much you exercise, nutrition is really key!!
      1.  You need to know how many calories you should be consuming each day
      2.  Eat foods that are as close to nature as possible
      3.  Stop with the inconsistent eating habits

SLOW METABOLISM?!?!?!
I have heard from so many people that they just have a slow metabolism!!  NO...most times your metabolism can be changed with just a few adjustments in your lifestyle.  As I stated above your nutrition is key...calories in and out and staying consistent with our eating habits.  You see your body is designed to withstand feast or famine, metabolism will burn hot or cold depending on available food sources.  As short as 2 days can reduce your metabolism by 15 to 35 percent below normal due to reducing calorie intake.  The body will then fear crisis of starvation and slow down your metabolism for protection. So where does one begin?!?

Let's start with figuring out where you should be with Caloric Intake using my chart below:

By figuring out your caloric target you are on the right path to speeding up your metabolism.

Let's take a look at eating habits!  How many meals a day do you currently eat??  I actually eat 5-6 times a day! Yes...you better believe it.  Honestly when I don't eat as much or as often...I actually find the weight creeping back on.  As I mentioned before...with metabolism...you need to keep your body fueled!  Inconsistent eating causes changes in your blood sugar and insulin levels.  So you want to get in the habit of eating every 3 hours.  I know this may seem hard to some of you but I assure you it can be done no matter what you do for a living.  I use shakeolgy for convenience at times when I am only able to drink something.

I have just touched on clean eating and what it can do for you and I would like to share even more with you!  I am always looking for accountability partners!  I run free monthly groups and would love to have you join me!!!
Wanna work on accountability together?  Join me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce