From Hard Corps to Insanity~

So I just finished up 16 weeks of Hard Corps and  I can't say that I had a great physical transformation, but that that is because my nutrition hasn't been the best.  With Easter, traveling and a few birthdays I have been more relaxed with my eating habits.  What I can say is that even thou I didn't always eat clean the program really gives immediate results when I was being mindful of my clean eating.  I can tell you that I am stronger than when I started...I am able to do more pull ups and push ups.

All in all...when you look at my experience with Hard Corps I am happy to say that I love the ease of a 22 minute workout and glad to add it to my fitness library.  I will definitely pull it out when I am in a time crunch and will give this one another go around at some point.



Something about turning 46 made made me want to tackle Insanity Max 30 as my next program. I guess just because I am another year older doesn't mean I need to feel it, and the name just says it ALL!!  I love the ability to get in my workout, 30 minutes or less and in only 5-6 days a week. I Loved Shaun T in T25 and figured it is now or never!!!  I am actually a little late with this blog post since I just completed week 1 and I am loving it.  Yes, the workouts are intense but when I need to take a minute or do the modified move, I can!!  

Sunday is known as my meal prep day, and I wanted to share my meal plan and how I prep to stay on track with my goals.  I wanted to keep my meals simple while remaining tasty.  I want to focus on gaining more definition.  Memorial day is approaching and the pools will be opening soon so  I want to be ready to sport my bikini.  Hopefully this weather starts cooperating SOON!!

If you take a look below I have my workouts and my meals mapped out!  These are a few of my favorite tasty dishes!!

Thank you for following me and my journey.  I want you to know, you are not alone I struggle to!! Sharing what I do is hard, but I do it in hopes of helping just 1 person feel better about themselves and to not lose sight of HOPE! 

If you're interested in joining my next challenge"Summer Bootcamp" and looking for support and accountability, please complete the application below and I will be in touch with you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce