Mom's Summer Strong Challenge!!

angela kalp, simply living a fit life


Who is ready to join me tomorrow,  July 25th for my MOM'S SUMMER STRONG CHALLENGE??
To start us off we will begin with 7 days of PREP:  we cover meal planning, recipes and tips to help you get up and running followed by our 3 week – 21 DAY Challenge!!
Vacation? Weddings? Traveling? AND Company? I cover it ALL!!!!!
You are about to discover ways to create a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE with balance, fulfillment and best of all~RESULTS!
This group will combine NUTRITION and FITNESS!!
I will be highlighting the 21-Day Fix this month since this programs has been KEY in helping not only myself but the majority of my challengers.
You will get sample meal plans within the group but you will also have the freedom and flexibility to make specific plans to fit YOUR LIFESTYLE.
One of the requirements of this group is that I MUST BE YOUR COACH and you commit to a fitness program that we will select together.
Each participant will replace one meal with Shakeology~nutrient dense superfood meal replacement and I’ll provide you with the support, motivation and drive to COMMIT & follow through on your commitment.
The group will close with 10 selected participants this time, so it is based on a first come first serve basis!!!!
Anyone who enrolls by the end of day July 24th will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.
Fill out the application below and invite a friend or 2!!

WHO’S READY TO GET RESULTS?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce