Country Heat Week 28 DAYS!!

Well it has been just about 30 days since starting this awesome cardio dance program and I thought it was time to check in with y'all!  The program has definitely kicked things up a notch for me...I have been sweating my booty off with the 30 min workouts even with the AC cranked~  I haven't missed a workout in my 28 days except my weekly scheduled off day and I can tell from my clothing that I am leaning out.  I set a goal to keep my hand out of the peanut can each night and let me tell you...it is a huge accomplishment!!  I owe it to getting my meals prepped consistently for these last 3+ weeks, which means dinner is table ready by the time I change out of my office clothes.  


I have my Shakeology each and every day...NO MATTER WHAT!!  

Wanted to share my results today since I had some extra time to sit down and write this blog post and I am kicking off my "back to school...back to YOU" accountability group tomorrow.  

My results may be small but they are HUGE to me!!
Down 6 lbs but 1/2 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my hips and 1/2 inch off each thigh!!
angela kalp, simply living a fit life

I decided to go for another 30 day round.  I have my meal plan ready to go and already prepped most of my food for the week.
I have challenged myself to keeping my hand out of the peanut can again for the next 7 days, drinking 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water each day, measuring out all of my food with the portion controlled containers, and doing all of the workouts!!    

I like to set goals for myself each week and I challenge my challengers to set goals as well!!


Goal setting is NOT just looking at the big picture, but really sitting down and asking yourself what it is that you want to accomplish this week!!


Know that it doesn't always have to be a weight loss goal it can be anything YOU want to work towards!!

*I am have a big goal of better time management!!

So post it up!! What's ur goals this week??


I will be following plan A this week and I will be trying some new recipes...so keep checking the blog for updates.

I am ready to rock and roll and OWN THIS WEEK!  Time to get our DANCE ON!! Week 1~Round 2 Country Heat is going down.  Wanna JOIN ME??  Complete the application below!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce