Simply FREE 7 Days of Buns and Guns Challenge



Summer is HERE and things are heating up but its not too late for 7 days of quick, effective workouts to sculpt your booo-taay and some sexy sculpted arms!!!

Are you ready to make a change??
Do you want to rock some NEW healthy habits??
Are you looking for an XTRA challenge to supplement your current workout??

If you said "YES" to any of the above, then this FREE 7 day fitness challenge is for you! It will only take a few minutes each day, but I promise it will be well spent. I will be here every step of the way, helping you complete the challenge and achieve your goals!!

Here's how to join this challenge:

1) LIKE MY PAGE

Go "like" my page -SIMPLY LIVING A FIT LIFE so that you can see all posts and updates from me!
https://www.facebook.com/angelakalp32

2) JOIN THE GROUP

Request access to the private group via the link that will be provided in this event page on SATURDAY, AUGUST 13th! (You must first have liked my page!)

3) INVITE OTHERS TO JOIN YOU

Tag 5 friends who you think could benefit from the addition of some fitness in their daily routine.

I KNOW you know someone who would enjoy this challenge and benefit from it too...and let's be real, fitness is always more fun with friends!

What to EXPECT:

For 7 Days (beginning August 15th) I will post the challenge workout in the group page.

After you complete the workout, COMMENT on the post to let me know you have done it.

And....THAT'S IT!!!

Join, participate, and allow me to be part of your daily to-do list!!!

Reap all benefits and rewards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Fairy Night Light

Grandma's Tomato Sauce